Summer Trainee, Corporate Communications
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our team in Corporate Communications.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will:
- Draft and write press releases and other texts
- Update Neste’s website, internal news channel and other presentation materials
- Do quick translations (Finnish-English-Finnish)
- Manage social media channels
- Assist in different communications projects
You will work closely with the whole Communications team and report to Team Lead, Global Publicity and Media. We offer you multifaceted communications tasks, the opportunity to work in a global stock-listed company and a supportive working culture.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is:
- A Bachelor’s degree and ongoing studies in Communications, Social Sciences or similar fields
- Previous experience in communications-related tasks (for example, content creation, social media)
- Excellent command of both Finnish and English (written and oral)
- Attention to detail, taking initiative and having a can do attitude together with good cooperation skills
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in May-August 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.