Summer Trainee, Contracts and Demurrages
We are looking for three (3)
to Global Operations Back Office from 1st May 2018 to 31st August 2018 (time period negotiable) to Contracts and to Demurrage sub-teams.
As a summer trainee, your role is to support daily operational work in Global Operations Back Office team. You will be involved in the day to day support of domestic, export, supply and trading operations associated with shipments by rail, truck and vessel either in contracts handling, paper deals operations, invoicing or demurrage claim handling team. A team of specialists mentor you with your daily responsibilities.
Back Office operations is divided into sub-teams (Contracts and Demurrages) and we will take trainee/s into both sub-team. Mention in your application in which sub-team you are mostly interested working with. We also might have a need for part-time employees during winter 2018-2019. Please inform in your application your interest and possibilities about part-time working opportunity during your studies.
Summer trainee, Contracts
- To handle Oil sales and purchase contracts drafting, wording, communication and co-operation internally and externally.
Summer trainee, Demurrages
- To manage demurrage related issues e.g. prepare and handle claims, negotiate disputes, settle invoices and operate collection handling
We expect you to have:
- Suitable education e.g legal or business studies
- Previous experience from legal, contracts management, sales or customer service is considered as asset
- Attention to details
- Motivated, responsible and independent approach to your work
- Ability to adopt new IT-systems; SAP knowledge is considered as an asset
- Strong negotiation and communication skills; team player attitude
- Good communication and language skills; fluent English and Finnish, both written and spoken. Knowledge in any other language is considered as an asset
- Flexibility in working hours within global environment requirements (service time in contracts team is from 8 to 19, on weekdays)
Please submit your application no later than 28th February, 2018. Please include your CV and Cover Letter.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1094339
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa