Summer Trainee, Configuration Management; Requirement Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. The Requirement Management Team is responsible for the development and operation of Fennovoima's Requirement Management system, process and its feasibility for verification of requirement fulfillment. You also work at the supplier interface being responsible for pre-processing the material from Supplier.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Importing data to Requirement Management tool and exchanging information between systems
- Elaborating standards and regulations into requirements and ensuring information consistency
- Supporting Requirement Management tool maintenance
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Information Technology or Engineering and/or previous experience of programming
- Programming skills and knowledge on office tools, IBM Rational DOORS knowledge is an advantage
- Proactive, co-operative, positive attitude with analytical and detail-oriented thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.