Summer Trainee, Casting Procurement
We are looking for a Summer Trainee to the Casting Category team in Aggregates Equipment Business Area. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a trainee in global team in international business environment. Aggregates Procurement is responsible for overall procurement performance in AGG Equipment BA. Castings, forgings and machining category is consisting overall global ownership of supply and supplier network of AGG castings. Category team is working closely with Metso manufacturing locations and their procurement teams.
In this position your main duty will be to support and analyze the supply chain of castings. You will be in daily contact with Metso manufacturing locations and global supplier network. This position holder will also take part in supply planning and quality management of castings.
To be successfull in this position, you are/have:
- Student with 3 or more years of completed studies (B.SC or M.Sc degree) in relevant study field e.g. engineering
- Systematic working style
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Methods to analyze data and presenting findings
- Ability to work independently and also in global team
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Most importantly, you are hardworking, positive and a quick learner
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please send your application together with your CV soonest. The application period will end 31st of March 2018.
If you have questions, contact Juho Sopanen, Global Category Manager, Aggregates Business Area, tel. +358 50 3174035, on Monday 19th of March, 13:00-15:00 Finnish time, or by email to juho.sopanen(at)metso.com.
We expect you to be able to work full time starting latest in the beginning or middle of May .
The position is located in Tampere, Finland.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1114606
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Keski-Suomi, Tampere