Summer Trainee, Business Process Leadership teams
Do you believe there is always a better way? Do you have a passion for continual improvement?
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Business Process Leadership team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will:
- take part in business process improvement projects
- perform process analyses
- support in improving Neste’s Business Process Maturity assessment
You will work closely with our colleagues in the Business Process Leadership Centre of Excellence to enable Neste’s growth and success via driving continual improvement, business process structures and digital solutions.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is:
- Final stage of university studies within engineering or economics
- Experience in working with continual improvement activities in companies and/or university
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt-level knowledge and basic knowledge of Minitab statistical software
- Analytical, curious and ability to see the big picture when solving cases
- Proactivity and self-driven mindset
We also value:
- Previous experience of solving continual improvement cases
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction at the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in Espoo.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.