We are now looking for a Summer Trainee, Business Development Analyst our corporate Business Development team. In this role, you will be supporting financial and market analysis and participating in a wide range of projects for defining and implementing business and operations strategies, business targets and roadmaps, and working with acquisitions and other growth projects. You will work closely with other business development team members in addition to Business Line and Group leaders and experts.
You will have excellent opportunities to further develop your skills in strategic and financial analysis and some basic project management. You will work in a dynamic team setting with colleagues from diverse backgrounds. You will be broadly exposed to business activities globally and will be able to develop an understanding of them as well as learning business management issues and concepts when working with experienced business leaders and experts.
Main responsibilities include:
• Research and analytical support for the team
• Compiling and improving regular reports, e.g. financial analysis, market intelligence, competitor benchmarking
• Preparing and developing industry and macroeconomic reports
• Collaboration on ad hoc analyses and strategic projects for various stakeholders within the organization, including top management
Our ideal candidate is:
• A university student in the final stages of studies in economics, finance, information management services, industrial management or other technical fields
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly skilled with numbers and data analysis
• Previous experience from working with Excel, Powerpoint and other MS Office programs. Power BI or Power Query experience is considered as an advantage
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English (Finnish and additional languages are a plus)
• A flexible team player with good communication skills
The location for the position is Vantaa, Finland.
We offer you a challenging position and excellent growth opportunities in an industry-leading global company, along with a unique opportunity to utilize your earlier experiences in contributing to a dynamic and growing business.
Why choose Neles?
Want to be part of a new ambitious growth company? You're invited on a journey where we're reinventing reliability by growing with the customer, acknowledging your potential, sharing our views and winning your trust. Join the next chapter with us.
Please apply for this position as soon as possible, or latest May 7th, 2021. We will fill this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate, and the application time might be shorter.
For additional information about this position, please contact Jaana Palo, Manager, Business Development, +358(0)504930193, on Wednesday April 28th, 2021 at 12-1pm EEST or on Thursday, April 29th, 2021 at 10-11am EEST or via email jaana.palo[at]neles.com.
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.
Neles is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/