Summer Trainee, Back Office Operator
We are currently looking for summer trainees to join our Logistics & Operations Back Office and Processes team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Support commercial operations team and perform daily commercial operations, contracts, demurrages, invoicing and/or derivative back office activities
- Be involved in the day to day execution of domestic, export, supply and trading physical or paper deals operations associated with shipments by rail, truck and vessel as well as product tank transfers
You will work closely with internal and external counterparties in Espoo and other locations.
Keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Suitable education, studies in business (e.g. Accounting or Logistics) or similar
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible and independent approach to your work
- Ability to adopt new IT-systems
- Strong negotiation and communication skills; team player attitude
- Fluent English and Finnish skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, which may require flexibility to work past normal business hours
We also value
- Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience from accounting, sales, supply, customer service or logistics
- Knowledge in any other language
- Opportunity to start summer work at least part-time in May
We might have a need for part-time employees during winter 2020-2021. Please inform in your application your interest and possibilities about part-time work opportunity during your studies.
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in May-August 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.