Summer Trainee, Accounting
Metso Financial Services EMEA offers financial services to Metso units in Europe. We provide general ledger and asset accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger, cash management as well as travel and expenses accounting services.
We are now looking for one Trainee to join our General Ledger and Asset Accounting team in Tampere. In this position you will be involved in a variety of tasks related to financial accounting. Your main working tool will be SAP.
To be successful in this position:
- You are studying finance or you have relevant educational degree or experience in similar tasks.
- You have sufficient written and spoken command of English and Finnish (other language skills are an advantage)
- You have flexibility and cooperation skills
- You have ability to work independently and have initiative
- You are precise and accurate and work well with details. Experience in using finance applications like SAP is an asset.
We offer a variety of versatile and challenging summer internship positions for students of different fields and backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn in the finance area.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We offer a truly global workplace where we take pride in our leading products and solutions. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, friendly and respectful working culture.
Please leave your application and CV via the Apply-button as soon as possible. The application period will end 28th of February 2018.
Metso is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093137
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere