Summer job: Business Development Trainee, Elisa Viihde
Would you like to work with improving and developing a leading digital entertainment service this summer? Are you into watching, playing or following sports of any kind? What if we told you there's a summer job that combines these two and, on top of it all, pays good money?
Elisa Viihde is the leading digital entertainment service in Finland. Elisa Viihde covers all your entertainment needs – original series, the largest selection of Finnish movies and the latest Hollywood films, an extensive range of TV shows and sports you can't see elsewhere. The service offers subscription video-on-demand services, rental movies, and an extensive range of pay-TV packages. Over 300,000 households enjoy Elisa Viihde entertainment services.
We are looking for a summer trainee to join our business team to develop Elisa's sports content offering. Your primary responsibilities will be to find scalable and cost-effective means to increase customer acquisition, activation, retention and satisfaction. In this job you will co-operate with various stakeholders, such as production companies, sports organizations and software developers. You bravely bring forth new perspectives, analyze data and synthesize recommendations to improve the Elisa Viihde service.
You might be the one we are looking for if you agree with the following:
- You are graduated or about to graduate with a suitable master’s degree (such as business or technology)
- You have the ability and passion to work both creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You regard yourself as business-oriented with data analysis skills: ability to gather data from various sources and transform it into actionable insights
- You may already have knowledge of digital service development and you are eager to learn more about sports content business on a deeper level
- You communicate fluently in English (Finnish language skill is regarded a strong plus)
Previous trainees have found it impressive how closely you get to work with and affect the actual business. Apart from an interesting and challenging job, we offer you the support of an extremely professional but surprisingly laid back team, flexible working methods, yummy employee benefits and of course the opportunity to learn about future opportunities within Elisa. You will be based in our incredibly cool HQ in Pasila, Helsinki. Read more about Elisa and why we love working here.
Interested? Shoot us your application no later than March 18th. For more information about the position you can turn to Valtteri Munkki: firstname.lastname@example.org.