Summer job: 3D Designer Trainee (Helsinki)
Elisa Smart Factory is a new and rapidly growing IIoT business domain, functioning as an individual startup within Finland's leading ICT company Elisa. Yes, you heard right - combining the advantages of working in a small and lean startup with the resources and financial stability of a corporation is really possible, and we warmly welcome you to come experience it yourself!
Our objective is to build smart solutions for manufacturers to help them increase efficiency and optimize production, all based on analytics and machine learning that lies in the heart of our doing. We are an active partner in the European 4.0 Transformation Center (and the only Nordic one), and our success story has already gained international recognition both here and there.
Now we are looking for a 3D Designer Trainee for the summer. You’ll get the opportunity to dive into Elisa Smart Factory 3D design to help us make it even better!
What do we expect from you in order to succeed?
- 3D design experience from polygon modeling softwares. Preferably Blender 3D or alternatively Autodesk softwares such as 3DSMax or Maya.
- Experience from designing user interfaces and creating graphics for digital uses with skills in 2D graphics softwares such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch / Sigma
- Experience and interest in service design and user centricity is a big plus.
- Studies in a relevant field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
Why should you join us?
We are not your ordinary telco corporation. Working in our team is, according to the team members, very much like working in a startup - except you don't have to worry about the financial aspects. Most of your team is based in Pasila, Helsinki. So, we hope that you are able to work there as well.
You'll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice, humble and experienced colleagues. You will have caring leaders, opportunity to learn, modern tools and flexible work culture. Your work will be challenging and interesting!
Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, our extremely friendly and low-hierarchy culture spreading around the world with us. Check out more reasons to join us.
Sounds like your cup of tea? Shoot us an application through the link below as soon as possible!