We are looking for a Customer Support & Analytics trainee for a summer job at Selfly Store by Stora Enso. You can be located at either our Tampere or Helsinki offices. In this position, Finnish language is not required.
Career for a better climate. Every day.
The tasks of a Customer Support & Analytics trainee include:
• Analyzing the data produced by our Selfly Store solution in order to improve customer satisfaction and support the business of our customers
• Analyzing and solving less complex customer issues as part of the Customer Success team
• Producing summaries about commercial and operational data
• Participating in the development of the Customer Success team and Selfly Store as a whole through your own role
• Other possible summertime tasks according to your interest and profile
You are an important and valued team member, working together with experts from different functions. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone, who wants to develop his or her professional skills further and work for a sustainable future.
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in this role, you:
• Are able to live up to Selfly Store’s values: we are reliable, proactive, quick, and easy to work with
• Are eager to learn new things and push your own boundaries
• Are currently studying or have completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree that prepares you for working with data and connected solutions
• Feel comfortable speaking and writing in English
We provide a comprehensive induction plan to all of our summer workers, so you do not need to know everything beforehand. Being motivated to work and having a can-do attitude will get you far.
What we offer
By joining us, you will be part of our diverse working culture supporting you to explore new perspectives and develop professionally. You will contribute towards a more sustainable world, as we believe that anything made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. To keep you going safely, we support your physical and mental wellbeing.
How can you apply for this role?
You can only submit your application to us by using our recruitment tool. As we are assessing our candidates on an ongoing basis, we hope to hear from you as soon as possible but latest by 12th of February 2023.
Depending on the role, we might invite you to a video interview and/or aptitude tests. Also, our recruitment process includes pre-employment actions such as health check as well as a drug test.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Hiring Manager Eero Knuutila, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 408393899. He is happy to help you!
Welcome to work in the renewable materials company!
Part of the global bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable products in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper, and one of the largest private forest owners in the world. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. We employ approximately 22,000 people.
We believe diversity strengthens our competitiveness and contributes to better decision-making. Diverse working teams help us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking. We work actively to increase diversity in the workplace and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Stora Enso is an equal opportunity employer and follows non-discriminatory practices.
We participate in Responsible Summer Job campaign and are committed to six principles of good summer work that helps us create great summer work experiences. These principles are: good applicant experience, meaningful work, orientation and guidance, fairness and equity, a reasonable salary, and a written employment contract and certificate.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs&t