Summer Intern – Software Test Developer
Join the mobile digital health team for a full-time, work summer internship to develop test automation solution!
We are innovative team of engineers, working in a new patient monitoring center of excellence in Helsinki, Vallila. Your main responsibility is to develop test automation solutions used for system and integration testing. Work includes development of the test platform and test scripts.
- 3rd year Bachelor’s or higher from SW, Engineering or Science degrees with a strong programming background and/or equivalent experience
- Experienced in C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- 3rd year or higher in Engineering or science.
- EU work permit
- Knowledge of Robort Famework
- Hand-on HW/SW integration skills is considered an asset
- Experience with GIT/Gerrit
- Experience with continuous integration and DevOps integration
For further information please contact Engineering Manager Jason Lee (jason.P.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply by sending your CV and application though www.ge.com/careers no later than February 25th, 2018
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100883
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki