Summer Intern –Software Development
As Software Summer Intern in Kuopio, you will work on an agile team in a highly collaborative, global environment building next generation software applications used in High Acuity units to improve surgical outcomes and optimize clinical workflows. You will join the High Acuity Care team within GEHC Digital business. The need for a Summer Intern is preferably between 1.4. - 31.8.2018
- Participate in test automation and verification activities for High Acuity Care products.
- Participate in the development of software modules.
- Provide required design and quality documentation for the development and test activities.
- You will work closely with our global Engineering team in an agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Bachelor / Master student in Technical/ SW Engineering.
- Test automation.
- Good Finnish and English skills.
- You work well with others, and are known as team player.
- Good communication skills.
For further information please contact Director Software Engineering Mari Karhunen (Mari.Karhunen@ge.com)
Please apply by sending your CV and application via www.ge.com/careers no later than February 25th, 2018