Summer Intern - Software Development
As Software Summer Intern (for High Acuity Care Installed Base), you will work on High Acuity Care Installed Base team in global environment within GE Healthcare business. The Installed Base team is implementing enhancements and corrections to the released High Acuity Care products, investigating customer issues and supporting customers to use the products in High Acuity units for clinical documentation activities and optimization of clinical workflows. Summer need ca. for 1.4. -31.8.2018
- Participate in test automation and verification activities for High Acuity Care IB products.
- Participate in the development of software modules.
- Provide required design and quality documentation for the development and test activities.
- Investigate the customer case reports of the released product versions.
- Bachelor / Master student in Technical/ SW Engineering.
- Test automation.
- Good Finnish and English oral and written skills.
- You work well with others, and are known as team player.
- Good communication skills.
For further information please contact Manager - Software Engineering Minna Granqvist (email@example.com).
Please apply by sending your resume and application via www.ge.com/careers no later than February 25th, 2018.