Summer Intern - Software development, High Acuity Care
Role Summary/Purpose :
GE Healthcare, a leading global health technology provider has strong presence in Finland. We are about 700 people from over 25 countries, helping healthcare providers improve patient care. We’re now looking for a summer intern to join High Acuity Care team. In this role you’ll work on an agile team in a highly collaborative, global environment building next generation software applications used in High Acuity units to improve surgical outcomes and optimize clinical workflows.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Participate in the development of software modules
- Participate in test automation and verification activities for High Acuity Care products
- Provide required design and quality documentation for the development and test activities
- You will work closely with our global engineering team in an agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- At minimum 1-2 years of studies in IT / Computer Sciences
- Knowledge about test automation
- Good Finnish and English skills
Desired Characteristics :
- You work well with others and are known as team player
- Good communication skills
- Experience in software development
- Work with and learn from talented experts in the health technology industry – in a team with great spirit
- Great opportunity to learn and develop various technologies
- We offer the possibility to work e in a diverse multicultural working environment
Please sen your application and CV in English through www.ge.com/careers no later than February 29. 2020.
Job number: 3430644
For further information please contact Director - Software Engineering, Mari Karhunen (email mari.karhunen(at)ge.com).