Summer Intern – Platform SW
As a Platform SW Summer Intern you will implement and design SW components used in the Linux based patient monitor environment as part of the scrum team. Aid in the security testing of the monitors. There are several tasks which you can choose from depending on your skillset. You will learn intimate details of the Linux system in guidance of our experienced software developers.
Implement and document scripting tools for the continuous releasing environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's student in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Linux command line scripting skills
- C experience
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system
- Command of the English language as the team you will be joining uses it as the working language
- Work experience, or study activities in relevant area
- Experience with Python
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Lots of curiosity
For more information, please contact the hiring manager Rami Koivunen (email@example.com)
Please send your CV and application to us via www.ge.com/careers no later than 25th February 2018.
If you have github profile please do attach it to the application
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100892
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki