Summer Intern - Patient monitor simulator
We are looking for a Summer Intern to work with patient monitor simulator in our premises in Vallila, Helsinki.
Create a patient monitor simulator running stand alone on a laptop. Sales people use the simulator to demonstrate the features of the patient monitor to customers. Participate as a SW developer in a Scrum team to develop this patient monitor simulator. The simulator program will be running on top of Linux. To use a Windows laptop, a Linux virtual machine and a setup program are also needed.
- On-going studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
- Hands-on experience in object oriented design and C++
- Experience in using Linux command line
- Eager and quick to learn
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Git
- Experience in Agile way of working
For further questions, please contact the hiring manager Pauli Savolainen (email@example.com)
Please send your application and CV via www.ge.com/careers no later than 25th of February 2018.