Summer Intern - Hardware development, prototyping and testing
GE Mobile Digital Health organization at Helsinki Vallila is developing next generation portable and wireless patient monitoring devices and wireless sensors.
HW Team develops actual devices including electronics, RF, mechanics, network and protocol testers and automated testing systems. GE has great laboratory facilities including capability for EMC, RF and Antenna, IPX test and network measurement to mention few.
Now we are looking for a summer intern to take part in prototyping, testing and test development and to participate in laboratories maintenance.
- Hands on building electronics and mechanics prototypes.
- Performing issues investigations and repairing through testing and measurements.
- Creating and modifying actual electronics designs.
- Developing test automation for selected tests
- Maintaining laboratories and managing prototypes.
- Student of B.Sc in relevant field of mechanics, electronics, biomedical or wireless.
- Hands on experience on building physical prototypes and device.
- “Maker” mindset and ways or working.
- Interested on portable and wireless devices.
- EU work permit
- Experience on circuit board and layout design with related tools.
- Capability to do SW automation with Python or with NI LabView tools.
- Work with and learn from talented experts in the health technology industry – in a team with great spirit
- Work in a diverse multicultural environment.
Interested to join our team? Please send your application and CV through GE Careers site at the latest on March 5, 2021.