Summer Intern – Disposable Sensor Software
We are looking for one Summer Intern to Disposable Sensor Software in Vallila/Helsinki.
We are developing methods for continuous ECG, Respiration and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring. The compact sensor system will measure optical, electrical and impedance signals. A clinical data acquisition system is needed to enable referencing the continuous signal to the intermittently derived blood pressure readings.
Your role is to put together a sensor system and a data acquisition environment for collecting clinical data and implement data synchronization and statistical analysis methods.
- 3rd year or higher studies in software engineering and/or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of low level embedded hardware (ARM M-core) and software development processes
- Experience in C and C++ programming
- Experience with data analysis with MATLAB.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- EU work permit.
- Knowledge on GIT
- Knowledge on ECG, Respiration or NIBP measurement principles
For further information please contact Engineering Rene Coffeng (email@example.com).
Please apply by sending your resume and application though www.ge.com/careers no later than February 25th, 2018
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100869
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki