Summer Intern – Build and integration
You will be improving the backbone machinery of a SW development teams. Working with our experienced build and integration engineers you will be developing build tooling to the next level. This includes getting an understanding of the SW development machinery, philosophy how the development environment works in our scale and what are the future directions.
Implement and document scripting tools for the continuous delivery.
- Bachelor's or Master's studies in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Linux command line scripting skills
- Python experience
- Good grasp of some of the version control systems (Git, Perforce or SVN)
- Command of the English language as the team you will be joining uses it as the working language
- Computer science or some other applicable field is preferred but as long as you have coded something you can work form there.
- Work experience, or study activities in relevant area
- Lots of curiosity
For more information, pls contact the hiring manager Rami Koivunen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please apply with your CV and application via www.ge.com/careers no later than 25th February 2018.
If you have github profile please do attach it to the application
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100890
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki