Summer Intern - Analytics
As an Analytics Summer Intern you will use analytics to analyze log files that GE Healthcare’ Bx50 patient monitors create and maintain during clinical use.
- Identify anomalies in log files, including odd events that are very rare. Identifying these phenomena is useful for identifying events such as unexpected use scenarios as well as hardware and software errors.
- Identify patterns how users interact with the Bx50 patient monitors. This information can be used to improve usability of the products.
- Investigate technologies that can be used for the log file analysis
- Identify and evaluate tools for the log file analysis
- Create practical prototypes for the analysis
- Science, Technology or Engineering studies, ready to start Master’s Thesis work
- Programming skills on Python, and Java or Scala
- Hands-on and quick learner
- Studies on Artificial Intelligence
- Experience using machine learning frameworks
For further information about this intern position, pls contact the hiring manager Esa Kähkönen (email@example.com)
Please apply via www.ge.com/careers no later than 25th of February.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100888
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki