We are now looking for motivated
to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport for a fixed-term contract ending in August or September 2018.
Finnair’s Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Customer Service personnel are there to make our customers’ path pleasant and easy. The overall aim is to be available and to provide high-quality, customer-oriented and friendly service for all Finnair’s customers.
As a Summer Guide you will work at the airport departure hall in various customer service situations. This position is a part of Helsinki Airport Customer Service organization and reports to Customer Service Duty Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Customer service in a designated area according to Finnair guidelines and service concept
- Dealing constructively in irregularity and overbooking situations
- Above all making your own best to secure flight punctuality and security
Our expectations from a successful candidate are:
- Positive service-minded attitude and excellent social interaction skills
- Ability to cooperate in a diverse team and make decisions independently, also under great pressure
- Ability to take personal initiative
- Experience in face-to-face customer service work is considered as an asset
- Ongoing or completed secondary education, other relevant education is considered an asset
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish, all other language skills are considered an advantage
- 18 years of age
Finnair offers an exciting and fast-paced work environment in a global and growing market. You have good opportunities to grow and develop yourself together with us.
We will offer fixed-term and part-time work (72-100 h/4 weeks; please note that 100 h/4 weeks cannot be exceeded).
Please leave your application by 15.2.2018 at www.finnair.com/jobs. Please make sure, that you indicate clearly in the application whether you would like to end your contract on 15.8., 31.8. or 30.9.2018.
We will start going through the applications already during the application period. We kindly ask the candidates to take part in a video interview and to also complete online assessments. Afterwards, personal interviews will be arranged for selected candidates in our head office HOTT (=House of Travel & Transportation, Tietotie 9, Vantaa) between 5-7.3.2018 and 13.3.2018.
After submitting your application, we recommend you to follow your email frequently (incl. spam). It is important that you use the same email address throughout the entire recruitment process.
For information about the role and the recruitment process, please contact Finnair Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).