Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Substation Specialist at ABB Oy, Grid Integration's Service Solutions team in Vantaa or Tampere. You will be the owner of the substation service concept and you will handle domestic substation projects’ warranties. You connect the customers with our other services and help them develop needed projects.
We offer a vast and versatile area of responsibilities in technical, commercial & management/coordination areas. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and power system services as an important piece of our service offering. You will be working with a team of service professionals and be able to build a good network and insight of power system service business. We support your personal development e.g. with training.
- Providing high-end specialist services such as assessments for our substation customers
- Establishing long term customer relationships by understanding customers' needs and demonstrating in-depth technical service solutions knowledge
- Being the single point of contact for the customers during the warranty time
- Building trust and maintaining sustainable relationships with customers by handling and coordinating warranty jobs, ensuring continuous communication and connecting them with our sales team
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering and relevant experience with power systems or other suitable education and vast experience with power systems
- Service oriented person with a solution oriented approach
- At least very good written and spoken Finnish and English skills and good communication skills
- Self-driven and persistent attitude towards challenges
- High integrity and always putting safety first
- Ideally you have experience from power system service / maintenance
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and / or S1 competence is an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69832554 by October 28, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ari-Pekka Laakkonen +358 50 332 6748.