Are you an engineer at the beginning of your career and interested in working with subcontracting projects? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where efficiency, multitasking, and time management are the keywords? We are now looking for a Subcontracting Engineer for our client Konecranes to work with international projects. The task offers a variety of challenges for a motivated and development-minded engineer. Read more below and apply for the job today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Subcontracting Engineer, you are responsible for tasks related to the subcontracting of light steel structures for cranes. In concurrent projects, you are responsible for procurement orders, invoice handling, and scheduling. You monitor and ensure the progress of projects from planning to implementation. You work closely together with subcontractors and with the planning, logistics, purchasing, and order processing teams. The work is responsible, diverse, and varied, which allows you to take advantage of your good organizational and interaction skills.
You are offered
* Versatile work tasks and the support of a skilled team
* An opportunity to work in a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Project-related subcontracting tasks such as orders, invoice handling, and project scheduling
* Close cooperation with various stakeholders
* Ensuring the progress of projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background in engineering (e.g., Mechanical Engineering)
* Some previous relevant work experience from similar work tasks, production planning or other projects within a technical environment
* Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
* Willingness to travel
Previous experience from reading mechanical drawings and documents and skills in SAP is considered an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Thorough and proactive
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to discuss an extension
* Location: Hyvinkää + remote
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.