Student worker for Claims
AIG Europe S.A.
Are you interested in a Claims position in a dynamic and international setting? We are currently looking for a Student worker to join our Claims department in Helsinki. This is a part time temporary position with 15h/week.
An interesting position in a dynamic environment where you will be part of a brilliant Claims team providing excellent service to our customers. You will be working with Consumer claims and you will get a chance to experience the full life cycle of a claim. We offer a position where you will gain valuable experience working with claims handling. Many of your students have become permanent employees after finalizing their studies.
- Claims handling, Consumer claims (i.e. travel claims)
- Other tasks regarding claims handling
- Making independent coverage decisions
- Other customer service focused tasks
- High school competence
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and Finnish, both written & verbal
- You are outgoing, structured and eager to take on new challenges
- You are customer service oriented
Submit your application via our online recruiting portal as soon as possible, but not later than the 15th of January, in our online recruitment portal.
Applications are processed and interviews are carried out continuously. We cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
Samantha Christides, phone +358 40 178 4640, email@example.com