ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division is looking for a Structural Analyst to join Strength Calculation team, to work with Pulp and Paper equipment and plant deliveries.
Scope of work is mainly (but not limited to) Evaporator Pressure Vessel- calculations and ASME calculations. However, tasks will also require understanding on steel structure analysis, piping analysis and FE analysis. Assignment also requires employee to give overall strength-calculation related support to members of organization.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together.
The location of the job can be any ANDRITZ Oy office in Finland. Induction period is held in Varkaus. ANDRITZ Oy centers of excellence are: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Varkaus.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s degree from a relevant area
- experience in structural mechanics and strength of materials
- experience in pressure vessel calculation
- experience of at least one of the following codes: EN 13445 / EN 12952 / ASME BPVC + EN 13480 / ASME B31
- experience in FE analysis; ability to use beam + shell + solid elements
- ability to use at least two of following software: VVD, Compress, Ansys FEM, Staad-Pro and Mathcad
- ability and willingness to continuously develop ones know-how
- excellent skills in English, both spoken and written.
Following skills/experience are considered beneficial:
- Analysis of plated structures and steel frames
- understanding of steel structure codes (Eurocode / AISC)
- understanding of vibration mechanics
- experience of seismic analysis
- experience in piping flexibility analysis.
At ANDRITZ, we offer an appealing and wide range of competitive benefits for our employees, such as flexible working hours, health insurance, company events, fitness, and company well-being programs. We care for our employees – they are our biggest asset. Fulfill your potential – come and join us!
Further information about the position will be given by Team Leader of Strength Calculation department Antti Näppi, +358 40 860 5988.
Please send your application by November 8th, 2020.