Accenture is looking for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience to join our Strategy & Consulting – CFO & Enterprise Value team in Helsinki, Finland
Our CFO & Enterprise Value team partners up with our clients across industries to tackle issues important to Chief Financial Officers (CFO’s). Acting as trusted advisors we support the CFO’s and help their teams using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class capabilities in the areas of:
- Digital Finance – Create a vision and a roadmap that will advance finance processes, people and technology to enable a sustainable and innovative Finance function, through e.g. Integrated Business Planning and new Ways of Working.
- Enterprise Operating Model – As current ways of working are disrupted by technology and new business strategies; we help our clients envision and evolve their Operating Model to enable strategic value for the business.
- Enterprise Value –Identify and realize value for the enterprise and help drive measurable outcomes through digital investments at the right pace and scale.
- Enterprise Analytics – Help CFOs to become more data driven to provide insights enabling true business partnering in Finance required for sustainable growth and decision-making.
- Digital Risk and Compliance – Move beyond compliance to protect the enterprise and unlock business value.
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients by driving powerful outcomes and inspiring our clients with impact. We act as trusted Subject Matter Experts and Advisors to client CFOs at the largest and most well-known companies in the Nordics and Globally.
You are passionate about working in a transparent environment and believe that diversity drives innovation. You feel highly motivated to own the data-oriented future of finance together with our clients. You are a true team player and want to be part of an organization that strives to make a difference by innovating with a purpose.
- Experience in consulting type, controlling, risk management or corporate development (1 year experience required for an Analyst level, 3+ years’ at Consultant level)
- You are used to collaborating in diverse project teams and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- You are comfortable with written and oral presentations in English and Finnish, conducting interviews, facilitating workshops and presenting analysis findings and recommendations to our client’s leadership teams.
- You are able to identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with senior professionals.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Accounting, Finance or Industrial Management.
- You are flexible and can meet Accenture and Client travel requirements.
Join Accenture CFO & Enterprise Value to help CFOs and leading organizations unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Make your move - attach your CV and a cover letter in English along with electronic copies of your excerpt from the student registry and upper secondary school matriculation certificate. We look forward to receiving your application!
In case of questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: applications without CV, grade transcripts and application will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.
At CFO & EV we are building a community with the best people and we believe that transparency, the ability to impact and making yourself heard together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are key.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity! If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.