Strategic Sourcing Manager (Electronics and Mechanics)
KaVo Kerr Group
We are now recruiting two
Strategic Sourcing Managers (Electronics and Mechanics)
to support our growing global business and to strengthen our Strategic Sourcing team in Tuusula.
As a Strategic Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the procurement strategy for your commodity category. You develop, integrate and manage preferred suppliers, and develop and implement best-in-class supply chain processes and procedures. You identify cost efficiency potential, define cost avoidance and saving projects including implementation and reporting, and define and negotiate business adequate/relevant contracts. You follow supply market intelligence and keep an eye on market trends, potential business risks and opportunities. You report to the Director, Global Procurement.
We expect you to
- hold a technical or commercial university degree (Bachelor or Master’s degree) or adequate experience
- have minimum of three years’ experience in a strategic sourcing, procurement role
- have technical knowledge on material and manufacturing process of electronics / mechanics
- have commercial understanding covering purchasing markets, price analysis and calculation methods
- have fluent English and excellent negotiation skills
Additionally, we would appreciate if you have
- knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for medical products
- knowledge and interest in Lean methods and processes
As a person, you are a strong team player and do not mind working under pressure or with tight timelines. You have strong analytical skills, you are driven by results and always aim for continuous improvement. You demonstrate ability for strategic thinking, have leadership skills and a track record in successful project management. You are able to work in a matrix organization with direct and indirect reporting relationships, you plan and organize efficiently and interface easily at all levels of the organization. You establish and maintain professional networks smoothly with external business partners.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to lead the entire Electronics/Mechanics commodity in strategy development and execution in global business environment, challenging you to deliver real and measurable results in Quality, Delivery and Cost.
For more information please contact Mr Marco Karlinger, Director, Global Procurement, tel. +41 79 504 6300, available on March 22nd and March 29th, 2017.
Please submit your application including a salary expectation and your CV by April 2nd, 2017 via our online recruitment system at http://www.kavokerr.fi/en/#workforus.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1008581
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tuusula