At Adven, we are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people, and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Manager to join our sales team.
Adven is the leading provider of energy and water services across the Nordic and Baltic countries. For industries, Adven produces industrial steam, heat and cold as well as provides utility and processing solutions to improve energy, water, and material efficiency. For real estates Adven produces heating and cooling based on district heating or property-specific solutions applying for instance bio- and geoenergy.
Our business model is based on full service and long-term partnership. Adven Group is a new energy company with 580+ coworkers and 50 years of experience. The company operates over 350 energy sites providing heating and cooling for municipalities, households, businesses, and complex energy solutions and services for industries and real estates in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
In this role you will be prospecting new strategic customers and creating “Energy as a Service” sales opportunities by leading the need identification and influencing the whole customer decision making chain from production and asset management to CEO level. You will be leading and orchestrating Adven teams and company actions towards customer. You will be part of an agile team focusing on customers operating in food and beverage (F&B) industry sectors.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to, preparing strategic customer plans, customer industry analysis, meeting both existing & new clients, and presenting sales offers to the customer and get the commitment for the co-operation. Your daily duties also include early-stage sales project management for individual customers and sales opportunities.
You will be based in Finland (preferably in Helsinki), and reporting to Industry Lead, Food and Beverage Industry, Strategic Customers & Industrial New Sales.
To succeed in this role
We expect you to have solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, several years of B2B solution sales experience and experience in contacting and communicating with C-suite level decision makers with confidence in international settings.
- Higher university degree in business or technology.
- You have a good understanding of utilities such as energy and water used by industrial clients, general business processes, financial and market analysis, and project profitability assessment.
- In communication and as a person you are open, goal oriented and show flexibility if needed. You have strategic thinking and project management skills, ability to see the big picture, creativeness, and self-establishment ability.
- Knowledge and understanding of food and beverage (F&B) industry, and established network within main target industries seen as an advantage.
- Excellent networking and presentation skills will help you to excel in this position.
- Willingness, drive and ambition to get things done.
- Fluent in English and Finish. Other language skills seen as a plus.
- Readiness to travel extensively.
You will be part of:
an aggressive growth-oriented company – most experienced Energy as a Service provider in Nordics, Baltics & Netherlands.
- our international sales team, creating tailor made business solutions and contribute to transforming industries to new energy era - a team of highly motivated persons with broad self-development opportunities in the field of energy investment environment, technical solutions and sales
- collaboration oriented culture where you are provided clear targets, sales-related motivation scheme and positive work atmosphere.
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good. Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people and planet!
Please submit your application and CV 5th of February 2023. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Kristaps Greidāns, Sales Manager, +371 22 008 455.
At Adven we find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background, and cultural diversity.