Strategic Buyer for Oiltanking Finland Oy
Oiltanking Finland Oy
Oiltanking has been active in tank storage logistics since 1972 and is one of the largest independent operators of tank terminals for oils, gas and chemicals worldwide. The company owns and operates 64 terminals in 24 countries with a total storage capacity of 20.2 million cbm, on five continents.
Oiltanking has a strong customer orientation and provides tailor-made infrastructure. Its focus is on safe, efficient and reliable services in constructing and operating its facilities. Besides tank storage, Oiltanking is active in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of tank terminals.
In 2019, about 2,900 employees worked for Oiltanking. Oiltanking Finland operates two terminals, in Kotka Mussalo Port and in Hamina Port.
We are looking for a Strategic Buyer for Oiltanking Finland Oy.
As a Strategic Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Source-to-Contract process and supplier/contractor communication,
- proactive procurement planning and cost-efficient implementation,
- active seeking of potential suppliers and contractors, ensuring that the quality criteria are met
- expediting according to contract terms
To succeed in this position, You should have:
- a minimum procurement experience of five years in technical sector,
- a minimum bachelors degree (preferably in engineering),
- fluent Finnish and English,
- excellent skills in stakeholder communication and teamwork
- proactive approach capability and readiness to take ownership
In this position you have opportunity to create and develop procurement processes and practices together with network in Finland and abroad. Your role is independent but also cooperative at the same time. You are the frontline negotiator with support of department managers. This position is the combination of strategic future planning and practical hands-on tasks. You will be based in Kotka, some travelling is expected.
This recruitment is done in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information please contact HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki, p. +358 40 668 6384 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please leave your CV and application in English at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat . The application period ends at 15th of January.