You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that your values are more important than your CV. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
Our In-Store Communication & Interior Design Manager is responsible for leading, developing and inspiring the Communication & Interior Design team and other functions in the store by increasing the ‘home furnishing’ interest for the many people. Your role is to create a high demand for home furnishing solutions and knowledge transfer in the local Tampere market. You are accountable for the visual identity of the IKEA store, store layout, range presentation and store communication, thus contributing to positioning the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home.
Your tasks will include
• Lead and inspire the store Com & In team to use knowledge of IKEA home furnishing and people's life at home to grow the business.
• Contribute with knowledge of people's life at home and consumer shopping behaviour in the creation and implementation of the store business plan.
• Lead the creative direction of the IKEA Tampere store and together with our team to develop store solutions to exceed customers’ shopping experience.
• Secure vitality and seasonality in the store by creating and implementing a store commercial calendar together with the store management team.
• Secure that the store commercial team has the right understanding of store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to the work method for range presentation.
• You will be a member of the Store management team
What we expect from you
• Passion and understanding for “life at home” and home furnishing
• Extensive experience of working in a design-oriented role (interior design, graphic design, visual merchandising and/or store planning) and design based education
• Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, provide clear direction and following up goals
• Strong managerial background (preferably management team member), experience and proven record of leadership skills in leading leaders/managers.
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
Send your application and salary request by 4.2.2018 at www.IKEA.fi/työpaikat
For further information please contact Store Manager, Vesa Haapalahti, ph. +358 40 864 3881 (Thu 25.1. at 14-15, Wed 31.1. at 13-15 and 17-18), vesa.haapalahti(a)ikea.com
We believe that every individual has something valuable to offer.
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realise this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and honest culture. It’s all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.