Statfinn - EPID Research
StatFinn - EPID Research is now IQVIA. We offer a full range of services in Clinical Trial Biostatistics and Data Management, Epidemiology and Real-World Evidence that covers the drug development life cycle – from Phase I to Phase IV and beyond. Our clients are leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
We are offering opportunities to work with the leading international healthcare organizations and the latest healthcare trends in a dynamic and flexible environment of a growing expert company. With us you can be part of our local organization with global career opportunities. If you are interested in human data science and in helping clients to drive drug development and healthcare forward, this would be an ideal place for you.
We are looking for full-time STATISTICAL PROGRAMMERS to join our growing team in Tallinn and Tartu offices in Estonia, and Espoo and Turku offices in Finland.
Your responsibilities include for example:
- Programming all aspects of a clinical trial, from datasets to tables and figures.
- Preparing study documentation associated with statistical programming.
You can be fresh out of university and starting your career in statistical programming, or an experienced professional – we will tailor the role and agree your exact individual responsibilities based on your background and preferences. With us you can be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health. We will support your development and career progression by providing career path opportunities locally and as a part of global organization.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Educational background for example in statistics or mathematics, or another related field such as for example economics, physics or biosciences
- An understanding of SAS or R programming language or good knowledge of other programming languages accompanied with the ability to learn a new one quickly.
- Precise, efficient, conscientious, and target-oriented attitude towards work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent written and spoken English.
Preferred qualifications for an experienced Programmer include:
- Practical statistical programming experience.
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical industry or contract research organization, with work experience related to statistics or programming
- Basic knowledge of statistics in order to understand the specific needs in data derivation and output creation.
What we can offer you:
We offer a competitive salary along with other employee focused benefits for health and recreation. Our employees receive focused orientation training to ensure they are provided the best opportunities to perform their tasks. You will be working with talented colleagues who are looking forward to helping you grow as a professional. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal development in a research-orientated industry. With us you can develop, not only your own career, but also a strongly growing international company.
Please send your application in English with your CV, cover letter and salary request by the 19th of February to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER – Firstname Lastname, Location” as the email subject.