Stat and Tax Manager
We are looking for STAT AND TAX MANAGER to our international technology company for max. 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
You will be part of a stat and tax community and your typical task will be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly activities but also ad-hoc activities, days can be varied - always depends on projects and priorities.
- Own Area-CELA connection calls to ensure accurate tracking and follow up of pending CELA items
- Own AGM A14 country inventory. An AGM is unique form country to country, so it is important to understand local requirements
- Execute Statutory and Tax update by reviewing Area reports, creating an executive summary. Maintain process, templates, and Teams site to drive consistent report out and maintenance.
- Drive monthly-quarterly-annual-statutory close process by reviewing financial information of various countries in accordance with applicable accounting framework and reporting requirements including, but not limited to, the financial statements, footnotes, cash flow, e.g. global CR4. Participate in quarterly CR4 meetings and feed information to the global summary. Make suggestions for further improvements, effencies.
- Own Statutory Issue and Risk Tracker
- a) Monitor statutory and tax compliance with STAT tool and be superuser for the new vNext tool
- b) Ensure quarterly review of GSMO entities so that those are appropriately identified in stat & tax compliance tool
- Own update of annual review of whitepapers / processes to comply with the internal control requirements e.g. CR4 guidance, make suggestions for further improvements
- Coordinate various activities as it relates to Statutory and Tax Compliance, review reports, analyze date, prepare schedules / presentations.
- Approx 5+ years previous experience in international and/or technology companies
- Masters in accounting is a plus as does certificate in accounting
- Big 4 experience would be great
- Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills in English
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
For further information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(a)fi.experis.com or 040 17 55 818
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.