Startup Analyst Trainee
If you are interested in new digital services and learning the latest in technology and business, this position is for you!
Elisa startup partnerships' purpose is to identify promising startups based on strategic areas to do business with Elisa. Read more about startup cooperation at Elisa (link: https://corporate.elisa.com/on-elisa/research-and-development/startups/)
Your responsibilities will include meeting and evaluating exciting startups, as well as supporting partnership establishment. In addition, you will be following the trends of new technology and taking Elisa startup partnerships to the next level, by methods like experimentations, service co-creations, startup eco-system events.
We are looking for people with:
• Experience with startups (ideally a founder of a startup, or working for a startup etc.)
• Advanced studies and ideally some working experience in the field of technology, ICT or business
• Motivation to work for superior customer experience (consumer-centric mindset)
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude, with curiosity and willingness to learn
• Analytical, systematic and self-motivated way of working
• Fluency in written and spoken English (other language skills welcome!)
Interested? Apply as soon as possible by filling the form below. Please include your CV as attachment. You may include a brief (max one minute) video introduction, too. Please contact Startup Analyst Trainee Yue Shang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further questions.
You will apply before 12th January, 2020 and start this job in February.
This 6 month, paid trainee position is part of the Elisa Talent Roles, which offer talents like you a chance to kickstart the career and develop skills through first-hand experience in dynamic and challenging roles.