We are now looking for a professional with innovation mindset & programming skills with passion for data standardization to work in a challenging global role based in a growing Data Science & Analytics (DS&A) team in Finland in Espoo as
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the key subject matter expert on topics related to data standardization activities
- The Standard Manager is responsible for all supporting processes related to the definition, maintenance and application of a level of standardization that effectively supports all relevant activities critical to the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Works very closely with metadata systems users and stakeholders from Medical Content & Metadata customers to understand how the creation and use of metadata will closely align with different stakeholders
- Code programs that facilitate the extraction, transfer and load of standards in their current form/system into electronically consumable standard elements for metadata driven repository
- Program reports and listings to support analysis of data quality, KPIs and metrics
- Works with other functions to support creation of electronically consumable standard elements within their respective tools
- Perform duties in compliance with SOPs, GCP and ICH guidelines in accordance with regulatory, legal and ethical standards
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Informatics or Medical Documentation plus understanding of the clinical development process and business
- Several years of experience in Clinical Development in pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of the drug development processes including the relevant regulations and industry standards
- Solid understanding of relevant clinical data standards (i.e. SDTM, ADaM, CDASH, ODM, etc.) and its implementation.
- Experience with relevant clinical data management IT platforms and programming (e.g., SAS, SQL, ORACLE, XML, RAVE, LSH, etc.)
- Solid understanding of data processing principles applied in clinical development
- Ability to work collaboratively and in cross-functional teams, ability to manage a team to a successful completion of tasks
- Proven track record of successful participation in teams or groups in an intercultural setting
- Intercultural skills and ability to act within international environments
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English oral and written communication skills in a global environment
We offer a competitive compensation, independent and challenging role in an international environment with a chance to develop your skills and experience further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application by Sunday October 25, 2020 via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat". Candidates will be reviewed on continuous basis.
If you feel this unique role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, Thursday October 08 at 11.00–12.00 (EET) and Wednesday October 16 at 15.00–16.00 (EET), phone +358 400 807868.
Functional area: Clinical Development & Operations
Seniority level: Professional
Location: This position can be filled in Espoo- Finland, Reading -UK