Sr Statistical Process Control Engineer /Microsoft
On behalf of our client, Microsoft, we are looking for a Senior Statistical Process Control Engineer to work in the Advanced Optics Team / HoloLens.
Your long background in semiconductor industry with statistical process control, together with a good understanding from complex nanofabrication techniques will enable you to engage quickly into your new role.
With your open and determined attitude, you will collaborate closely and efficiently with other experts at Microsoft from multiple fields. An innovative and pragmatic attitude coupled with strong time and resource management skills will enable you to succeed in this cutting-edge technology environment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize the quality control processes in R&D.
• Adjust and adopt current and new process flows according to SPC methods.
• Identify improvement opportunities for fabrication flow and drive changes accordingly by collaborating other experts.
• Documentation of activities.
• Collaborate with different fabrication module owners within the team.
Requirement and experience:
• Master’s degree or higher in an approved Engineering or Science discipline
• 5+ years’ experience from semiconductor industry.
• Prior experience with quality standards or quality tools, statistical methods, and relevant software; MATLAB, Power BI or Python.
• Advance understanding on the failure analysis process, root cause analysis and data analysis.
• Cleanroom experience
• Good understanding of micro and nano manufacturing technologies and processes for optical components
• Hands-on attitude with the ability to use and develop the quality tools and systems.
• Good communication & teamwork skills in English
• Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues.
Working on Microsoft HoloLens’s cutting-edge technology, you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology. We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract for 18 months. You will have the possibility to work with the worlds most advanced mixed reality device and masterpiece of high-tech! To apply for this position register on our website (www.eezy.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.