As a (Senior) Process Development Engineer you will be responsible of development of new processes for current and next generation MEMS sensors in Anodic Bonding and Scanning Acoustic Microscopy (SAM) team or in wafer-level Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI). You will be working with a team of experts and be responsible of your own area technology development. You will work closely with technical teams, product development and production.
* Define roadmaps, plan and conduct experiments
* Develop and optimize processes for new product introduction
* Lead investment projects and secure production ramp-up with newly installed equipment
* Improve the technology area process quality, yield and productivity
* Identify cost savings opportunities and drive projects to reduce overall process costs
* Recognize and define the need for process development and improvement projects
* Develop inspection methods to secure the product quality
* M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc. with over 5 years of experience in Material science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
* Technical and hands-on experience in semiconductor FAB processing
* Experience in Anodic bonding, SAM and /or AOI
Desired skills and abilities:
* Strong engineering analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work systematically in a fast moving production environment
* Ability to perform routine work
* Strong data summary and management skills
* High self-motivation, strong work ethic and ability to think innovatively
* Effective personal task management and a fast learner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required
What we offer:
* Meaningful job with direct impact to our customers and the society
* Cross-cultural and international work environment
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Diverse personal growth and knowhow development
For more information, please contact Birgit Päivänranta, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Timo Salmi, tel. +358 40 574 2070.
Send your application with CV and salary expectation via the link below.
Murata Electronics Oy designs and manufactures low-g acceleration, inclination and angular motion sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology. The most important application areas are automotive industry, healthcare technology, different industrial applications and consumer electronics. The company is a leading sensor supplier to automotive electronic stability control systems and pacemakers. In end applications our products improve safety and quality of life.
Over 20 years in operation, Murata Electronics employs over 950 people in Finland (Vantaa). We are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 70 000 people globally.
We at Murata Finland contribute to a better world by making products that improve safety, health and quality of life. Our sensors are global market leaders in automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems and medical pacemakers. Our products are developed by professionals who create cutting-edge solutions for global MEMS market. Murata Finland is MEMS Technology Center of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and produces sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS technology.