Sr. Manager, Instrument Manufacturing
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for Sr. Manager, Instrument Manufacturing
Turku, Finland / Diagnostics
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn-, maternal fetal health-, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
- Manage production planning and production execution
- Ensure timely deliveries, product quality and optimized product costs
- Implement and execute improvement projects
- Lead Instrument Manufacturing team of some 30 technicians, producing in vitro diagnostic instruments in low volume, high mix environment, including resourcing and personnel development
- Work in close collaboration with different functions and stakeholders including R&D, Procurement, Logistics, Quality and Senior Management
- B.Sc or M.Sc or equivalent in instrumentation, mechanics, electronics or industrial engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in management positions and 5-10 years relevant experience
- Strong proven management skills
- Goal oriented leader with strong team working skills
- Proactive, process oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge on QSR, ISO 13485 as well as LEAN and Six Sigma are considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a global team
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
For more information please contact Petri Kallio, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 040 7096 076 on May 21st between 10 – 11 or on May 24th between 13 – 15.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to work in a highly international business environment. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please fill your application by May 27th 2018.
The PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136233
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Turku