Sr Manager, Accounting F&A EMEA
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to be our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now searching for an experienced finance professional to lead and manage our European accounting teams in legal entities outside of Finland. You are a solid team player, motivator and a team manager managing remote teams of accounting professionals.
We offer you an interesting position where your role is to ensure the reporting, accounting and tax compliance of the companies are kept in excellent level. Additionally, you will further develop and harmonize the reporting and control practices and participating in regional and group level development projects.
You have a practical, can do attitude and are able to deliver results. As a Sr Manager you will co-operate with external and internal counterparties, like auditors, tax authorities and different teams inside Kemira.
What we offer
• An interesting role supported by highly motivated and skilled coworkers
• Possibility to develop your own skillset and expertise
• Working environment that embraces safety, sustainable future & environment and people
What you need:
• Excellent leadership skills for leading people and experience in working in a matrix organization
• Strong practical background, ability to see the big picture
• Knowledge on relevant legislation in accounting, corporate income tax & VAT and corporate act, and IFRS as well
• Experience in SAP and its functionalities, HFM and Business Warehouse
• Cooperative, pro-active attitude with result-oriented mind-set
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
• Ability to travel
You have a degree in Finance and Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You are used to work in virtual organization and have excellent communication and networking skills. Fluent spoken and written English is necessary, the other language skills are seen as advantage.
This position is based in Helsinki and you will be reporting to VP, F&A EMEA. Please apply via kemira.com/careers no later than Sunday 2.2.2020
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.