Sr Continuous Improvement Analyst Kuopio
- Identify, lead and deploy Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives in Kuopio plant to deliver quantified bottom-line performance improvement.
- To develop / support Continuous improvement (CI) culture in Kuopio plant.
- Effective Deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, business process assessment, planning, facilitation and execution of Kaizen events, and the systemic improvement of standard work practices and procedures.
- To support plant manager in delivering and maintaining a savings pipeline / project opportunity of 5% of Costs of Goods Sold (CoGS)
- To support plant manager in delivering a 3% of CoGS productivity improvement year on year
- To live by the JELD-WEN Values and lead by the JELD-WEN Leadership Model, to build businesses ethically and safely, to Invest in people, to inspire customers through Innovations, to deliver on our Promises and to improve every day.
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards and operate with Integrity at all times.
- Support and educate employees to sustain CI culture in Kuopio plant - establish improvement as a way of life.
- Develop and deliver Productivity pipeline (improvement projects and savings).
- Plan and deliver CI projects to achieve business cost reduction targets.
- Be an Ambassador for CI initiatives.
- Manage projects for approved CI programs by coordinating the necessary resources and setting controls to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Facilitate and lead CI events in Kuopio plant.
- Monitor the cost, schedule and progress of Kuopio plant CI projects and events and take actions where appropriate.
- Encourage knowledge-sharing in Kuopio plant to Accelerate Improvements and benefits.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Previous experience and knowledge in Continuous Improvement / Lean, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Education in business / Economics / manufacturing preferable.
- Project management education preferable.
- Different kind of data handling and understanding - describe, collect, analyze and conclude.
- Experience in project management and change management.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Analytical, structured and team-oriented.
- Commitment and enthusiasm to drive change.
- Strong communication skills.
- Read, write and speak Finnish and English
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We act with Integrity, Invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our Promises and improve every day. We are seeking Talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a Collaborative environment in which to apply your Talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious Creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual Orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services