Squad Group Leader for SoC SW Tools and Releasing
We're looking for a Squad Group Leader (Line manager) for Releasing and Tools SW team located in Oulu and Tampere. Squad Group will belong to SoC RD SW tribe. As a leader of team, you will report to the Tribe Leader. You will be member SoC RD SW leadership team. You are the one who leads the SW tools and methods development for SoC SW tribe. You will also own with your team the SW releasing way of working.
You are capable to:
- Lead the Squad Group members towards the well-defined targets
- Remove the obstacles for the team to achieve and define its targets
- Listen to the team members and co-operative teams
- Be the strong leader and willing to defend your own-, Squad Group-, Tribe and Nokia opinions
- Cooperating with other SW teams in the tribe developing SW using tools and methods your team develops and other SW tool and methods development organization at Nokia
Requirements for this position (you should have a representing set from there):
- Proven people management experience
- Several years of working experience on embedded SW
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Pro-activity, problem solving and communication in multisite R&D environment
- Technical knowledge of mobile networks or ASIC design is considered a benefit
Finally, we are looking for an ambition to participate and execute Nokia’s 5G success story.