Squad Group Leader for DFE ASIC
We're looking for a Squad Group Leader for DFE ASIC RFIF IP development team. RFIF IP Squad Group, among other Squad Groups, will belong to SoC RD DFE ASIC tribe. As a leader of team, you will report to the Tribe Leader.
You are the one who leads experienced SoC Engineers to work on latest System-on-Chip (SoC) based processing solutions for Nokia 5G-NR (New Radio) and LTE base stations. Your role is to steer and give strong contribution for RFIF team through all steps in the development cycles: architecture, specification, design and verification. Contribution here means that you have a good hand on experience for a HW and SW interworking, and you can bring and evaluate new visions on the DFE ASIC RFIF IP Squad Group responsibility area.
You understand SoC/IP development needs on focus area:
- 5G SoC/IP implementation on the world leading SoC’s based on the latest silicon technologies
- HW architecture technology selections, design implementation and verification.
- Working with experts of different areas to ensure the most competitive solutions
- Co-operating with system engineers, product development teams, suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues
Requirements for this position:
- Proven people management and wellbeing experience
- FPGA and/or ASIC technology understanding
- Several years of working experience in high-tech industry
- Understanding the interworking of HW and SW accelerators
- Wireless/telecom understanding of at least one radio standard, like 5G, LTE, WiFi
- Required: fluent spoken and written English
- Pro-activity, problem solving capability and communication in multisite R&D environment
- Finally, we are looking for an ambition to participate and execute Nokia’s 5G success story.