Specialist - Settlement & Account Management (Swedish and Finnish)
We are looking for experienced and self-driven Specialists to support our merchants, partners and bank customers at Settlement & Account management team
Settlement & Account Management FI & SE back-office team provides services to Finnish and Swedish Acquiring merchants, partners and banks. We are keen to perform with high quality and efficiency.
We are now looking for a goal-oriented Specialist for a diverse position at our Helsinki office. You will be part of dynamic team with tasks related for making sure our acquiring merchants gets their settlement in time and correctly. You will help our customers to understand and select the correct reporting and invoicing solutions. The team is also responsible for maintaining the merchant account data and a variety of other tasks. We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in a Nordic environment. We will provide you the opportunity to use your specialist skills and expertise on the job.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Diverse customer service tasks serving our Acquiring Merchant customers on the Finnish and Swedish market
- Settlement case handling, settlement checks, reporting
- Changes to the existing merchant agreement
- Corrections and adjustments to merchant settlements
- Merchant agreement terminations
- Court order handling
- Merchant invoicing operational tasks in Settlement Services team
- Merchant bankruptcy handling
- Daily and weekly Lean Performance board meetings
- System testing
- Updating work instructions within own responsibility areas
- Participating in constant work task and process development
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Suitable educational background (e.g. BBA degree)
- Relevant working experience, knowledge of the business area is a great benefit (bank, insurance etc.)
- Excellent co-operations skills with different stakeholders; internal and external
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish, Swedish and English are required both written and spoken (one of the positions will require Swedish in native level skills)
Your personal qualifications include:
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Skill and will to find new ways to work – with quality in mind at all times
- Flexible and positive mind-set to change
- Organized way of working and ability to prioritize tasks
- Solution-focused approach and ability to solve problems
- True team-player
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 31.01.2019
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Senior Manager Björn Ulander after 7th January +358 40 580 2667.