Specialist/Senior Specialist, HR
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for a HR Specialist / Senior Specialist to work as business partner at Pulp Mill Pietarsaari. As HR Specialist / Senior Specialist you support UPM Pietarsaari Pulp Mill e.g. with recruitment, annual people processes and line manager support. You will work with teams at mill and with HR team to make UPM one of the most wanted workplaces in Finland.
Greetings from future manager
“This is a great opportunity for HR professional to join production team and support our leaders with people topics. Our team supports our pulp professionals in a wide area. We have an active role and want to make an impact on topics both large and small. Welcome to our team and UPM HR Network!”, Minna, Director, HR UPM Fibres, Finland Pulp Operations
What you’ll do
- Coordinate implementation of UPM people strategy and people processes. Ensure that line management is up-to-date and informed about UPM HR processes and policies
- Support ongoing resourcing, annual people processes, performance management etc.
- Support line managers with people topics
- Engage in communication with different organizational stakeholders, employees and managers on HR topics
Who you are
- You have an academic background in human resources, organization development, business administration or a similar field
- You have 1-5 years professional experience in a relevant area
- You take ownership for your responsibilities and have an independent working style
- You communicate fluently both in Finnish and in English and you have great networking, communication, coaching and influencing skills. Swedish is an asset.
For more information, please contact: HR Director, Finland Pulp Operations Minna Palho, email@example.com or +358 40 414 7890
Last day to apply is Sunday, 3rd July 2022. We are contacting the candidates during the application period and will start the interviews soon.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
UPM is one of the world's leading producers of northern softwood, birch and eucalyptus pulp. We supply global customers in end use segments such as tissue, specialty, packaging and graphic papers, and board, through our own sales and technical service networks close to customers in the APAC region and Europe. UPM Pulp operates four modern pulp mills – three in Finland and one in Uruguay – as well as eucalyptus plantations in Uruguay. UPM Pulp employs approximately 1,800 people. The annual production capacity of our mills is 3.7 million tonnes of pulp. In 2019 we started the construction of a 2.1 million tonne/year greenfield eucalyptus pulp mill near Paso de los Toros in central Uruguay. The mill is scheduled to start up in the Q1 of 2023. Pulp Business is part of the UPM Fibres Business Area which combines the integrated production of pulp, energy and sawn timber with a synergistic supply chain of wood raw materials. www.upmpulp.com