Specialist, SalesValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally 4.900 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on e-mobility Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an environment on the rise.
In our expanding Electric Vehicle Systems business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and off-highway applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a full scope system supplier, both in Tier1 positions.
For our EVBL we are looking for an organized and structured Specialist Sales with strong communication skills, who likes to take responsibility and works self-dependent and implements diligently with an understanding of the bigger picture of all our sales opportunities.
Your main objective will be supporting all our sales activities mainly in the automotive business, but also in off-highway markets. You will be involved from the first learning of a new opportunity until EOP. In this central role within the sales team, you will contribute among others in executing our strategic target of becoming a leading system supplier with HV battery systems.
- Manage, process and file customer documents throughout quotation process
- Handle OEM’s supplier portals with uploading and downloading documents and data
- Review contract documents with legal department and discuss with customer
- Prepare and send quote letters
- Review and discuss quote content with customer
- Responsible for change and claim management with customer, send and negotiate related quotes
- Coordinate support of all other functional units if needed
- Prepare and document meetings and meeting content
- Responsible for updating reporting templates, internal and with customer
- Manage leads, content and sales process in Salesforce, incl. administrator function
- Monitor turnover vs. forecast
Qualification and experience
- Sound commercial qualification with a good technical understanding
- Experienced in Sales, preferably in the automotive and/ or off-highway e-mobility environment
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to align customer targets with internal priorities
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Hands-on mentality, paired with a flexible and self-driven work style to cope with a fast growing work environment
- Reliable and conscientious with numbers and documents
- Practiced with Salesforce and OEM supplier portals
- Highly skilled with MS Office, especially with Excel and PPT
- English languages, both fluent in speaking and writing with full professional proficiency
- German language is of advantage
- Located preferably in Salo, Finland
- Occasional travelling and attendance of customer meetings
This is a very responsible position in our expanding business line, working on one of our strategically most important topics - battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an international footprint and an environment which enables employees to go forward and succeed with their jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world's most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
Director Sales, EV Systems
tel. + 49 7136 963 7132 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application by 25.9.2022.