Specialist, Production Planning and Optimization
We are looking for a Specialist to join our Supply Chain Development team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
We are about to take a big leap forward in the maturity of our business processes. We are committed to process improvement and we see digitalization as one key enabler. This development will require us to invest more in the team making the change happen!
In your role, you will
- Be part of the center of excellence for Neste planning and optimization tools
- Be optimizing the refinery production together with SCM planning teams
- Develop new digital solutions to improve planning processes
- Be part of decision making in Neste refinery operations
You will work closely with many different stakeholders to support and strengthen planning tool usage. Your main contacts are the production and operative planners in each Neste site. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a small team of experts working in Supply Chain Development. Our team is responsible for Spiral Suite support, Spiral development, process model maintenance and planning tool data integrations. We also develop SCM reporting tools and work on automatization of processes related to planning.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Innovativeness and enthusiasm to improve systems and processes
- Knowledge of supply chain operations, planning, or development
- Fluent English and Finnish (spoken and written)
- Degree of Master of Science or equivalent
We also value
- Experience of developing process models or similar
- Good team work skills and natural tendency for cooperation
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment, but also to implement tasks systematically
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonates with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Jonna Falck, Manager, Supply Chain Development, best available on Feb 19 and Feb 20, tel. +358 50 458 4230.
Please submit your application by February 25, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 10.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.