Specialist, Information Management (26441)
Neste Engineering Solutions
At Neste Engineering Solutions, we are now looking for
Specialist, Information Management
Location: Porvoo, Turku or Kotka (Finland)
We are offering a challenging yet very rewarding role in a key position in our Special Service Unit segment. Specialist, Information Management is responsible for information management in customer projects, delivering expert services to clients and developing information management and digitalization in internal development project groups. In these assignments you work either independently or there could be group of experts reporting to you. You will be working in customer interface as Project Information Manager, Service Manager or Project Manager.
We are looking for someone with good skills in data and document management in process industry investment projects and plant life cycle management environment. Candidate is expected to have experience of managing and delivering information management services and developing processes and ways of working.
We expect candidates to have Bachelor’s or Masters of Science degree in engineering or information technology or a similar education. Several years of professional experience in project information and document management and working in customer interface are appreciated. Broad knowledge of related IT systems is essential. Good collaboration and excellent communication skills are needed in order to be successful in this role - English at a minimum, other languages are a bonus.
To be selected for this position you must pass a health examination including a drug test.
Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Why join Neste Engineering Solutions? We believe we have much to offer the right candidate, including:
- A challenging position with diverse responsibilities.
- An established and steadily growing solution provider. Internationally recognized.
- A professionally supportive company culture and encouraging colleagues.
- Technologically advanced work with our very high-level portfolio of cutting edge projects, worldwide.
- Opportunities for working internationally.
- Excellent opportunities to learn more and be involved in making the global growth happen!
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through our application by Sunday 27th of May 2018.
If you would like more information about this position, please call Teppo Kainulainen, Head of Service Units, tel. +358 50 458 9627.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136543
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kotka, Porvoo, Turku