We are now looking for a
Specialist for our Infra & Capacity services
As a Specialist for the Infra & Capacity services, you will manage all IT related activities and services delivery to Realia Group companies, by utilizing vendors and support of the ICT-team members.
You will confirm the service delivery and business continuity. You will together with the team work to improve and develop the structure and efficiency of ICT infrastructure and capacity services. In addition, you will participate to the on-going development activities in the specialist role.
You have knowledge in and experience of IT, service desk, familiar with Microsoft environment, network and system administration.
We expect you to have:
Knowledge in and experience of IT, service desk, familiar with Microsoft environment, network and system administration.
High communication skills in both written and oral: English and Finnish.
Problem solver with understanding of complex processes with a getting things done attitude.
Well organized, high coordinating skills, efficient and self-motivated.
You should have good social skills including the ability to interact with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
Ability to work independently, have attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
Genuine interest and curiosity for new technology.
Your main tasks also include:
• Leading and managing the IT infrastructure and capacity services, be primary communication channel between customers, partners and internal teams.
• Integrating vendors in the service delivery (the multi supplier environment) Confirming user support (follow up and drive forward tickets for both internal and external support.
• Ensuring that current and future IT infrastructure needs are efficiently managed, delivered and developed in a harmonized manner according to the global goals and objectives.
• Follow the financials of your responsibility area.
• Developing change and release management
Following competence is benefit:
• O365 competence
• Azure competence
Position is located in Helsinki.
For more information please contact ICT Manager Daniel Asplund, tel +4670 922 88896 on May 14th at 13.00-14.00 or May 24th at 9.00-10.00 CEST.
Please send you application by May 30th via https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?52e008a1&lang=en-US
Realia Group is the largest provider of expert services specialising in the brokerage and management services of apartments, properties and commercial facilities in the Nordic countries. We provide our customers with comprehensive solutions in the field of property services for housing and the business sector. Realia Group consists of Realia Isännöinti Oy, Realia Management Oy, Arenna Oy, Huoneistokeskus Oy, SKV Kiinteistönvälitys Oy and Huom! Huoneistomarkkinointi Oy in Finland. A/S Ober-Haus operates in the Baltic region and Hestia in Sweden. www.realiagroup.fi