We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Specialist for configuration environments and CAD-automation in Uponor BLD-E Development team. The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be hired directly for Uponor. The start date for this position will be as soon as possible. You can either work at an office in Nastola or remotely from your home office. Work is flexible but working only remotely is not possible.
As a Specialist you will have a role in product and application design, as well as project management. You will work in Technical walls division (aka. Prefabricated installations), as well as external testing and certificate authorities, and manufacturing. Your key responsibilities include developing technology, systems, and products in your own area of expertise and managing and participating in assigned development projects. You will support other functions with technical expertise, if agreed upon and necessary.
You will deliver specifications, designs, analyses, and prototypes on time. Your focus will be to ensure high-level innovative and cost-effective quality solutions in close co-operation with other divisions designers and project team members and, other interfaces such as Validation, Procurement, Project office and subcontractors.Client company
Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. Our offering, including safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure, enables a more sustainable living environment. We help our customers in residential and commercial construction, municipalities and utilities, as well as different industries to work faster and smarter. Uponor employs about 3,700 professionals in 26 countries in Europe and North America. In 2020, Uponor's net sales totaled approximately €1.1 billion. Uponor Corporation is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.Main tasks
- Mechanical design and concepting in product development project
- Creating and developing component and system requirements and specifications
- Delivering specifications, designs, analyses and prototypes on time
- Fine-tuning, executing and operating engineering, research, innovation and development activities within established processes and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external scientific community, and keeping up to date on technological development
- Collaborating cross-functionally in the organisation to provide technical support and training to sales and other functions, when necessary.
- Knowing customer requirements, feedback and troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Ensuring that the quality of a product aligns with the organisation's quality standards as well as regulatory quality requirements
We offer you
- An appropriate technical degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Several years of experience within R&D and designing mechanical parts for production
- Experience in developing for configuration environments and CAD automation
- Solid experience with 3D design environments such as SOLIDWORKS or CREO, incorporated with a PDM system such as Windchill or equivalent
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- As your skills develop, this position allows you take on even more challenging projects
- An opportunity to be a key player in creating a new and hygienic direction for the global plumbing industry.
- Uponor offers its personnel competitive salary, good employee benefits and as an international company good career development opportunity
- Support from Uponor’s professional team and a great work environment
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 22.5.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Manager Salla Pohjonen (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!