Spare Part Specialist
We are looking for a Spare Part Specialist
In this position you will be responsible for generating spare part recommendations to customers to accompany Rocla AGV system deliveries. In addition to our services and spare part teams you will work closely with product management, engineering and sourcing to establish spare part recommendations and verify that PDM and ERP item attributes correspond with these demands. You will also be responsible for AGV spare part warranty handling in co-operation with Rocla factory quality organization.
The responsibilities will include:
- Creation of spare part recommendations
- Ownership of logistics models and processes to support our global field service organizations by securing spare part inventories and on time deliveries
- Spare part master data management in various PDM and ERP systems
- Maintenance and coordination of spare parts inventory in global stock locations
- Component warranty handling
- Spare part usage data collection, analysis and reporting
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years technical work experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Finnish and English language skills
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- The ability to take initiative and work indepentently
- The ability to influence across a broader organization
More information about this position is given by:
Spare Part Manager Mika Laakkonen, tel. +358 40 826 7665
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately at rekry.rocla.com!